Leading the way with HTM compliant Medical Gas Installations and Maintenance
Pipeline Solutions has a directly employed team of HTM 02-01 Competent Persons qualified site engineers who, along with support from internal AP trained contract coordinator, office administrator and direct access to sister company design team, provide high quality workmanship on all Medical Gas projects.
We offer our medical and dental clients the following services:
- Medical Gas Pipeline System Design
- Medical Gas Pipeline System Installation from source to patient bedside including pipework and plant
- Medical Gas Pipeline System modifications/Extensions
- Strip-out of redundant Medical Gas pipelines and associated plant
- Planned Preventative Maintenance in accordance with HTM 02-01 and client requirements
- Reactive maintenance on Medical and Dental pipeline systems
- 24 Hour Emergency callout 365 days per year
- Design reviews of proposed medical projects
- Medical installation in Veterinary practices
- Medical Gas Layout Drawings – Design and As Installed
We have strong working relationships with Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trusts, main contractors and Private Hospitals many of whom we have worked with for many years. We carry in stock a range of spare parts and work closely with our suppliers to minimise lead-times and maximise customer service.
Recent Installation projects have included:
- New RVH Maternity
- Installation of Medical Oxygen Pipeline System for 82 bed nursing home in Ballyshannon, County Donegal
- Ulster Hospital ASB building
- RVH Energy Centre Oxygen installations and commissioning
- Kingsbridge Private Hospital including:
- Main Hospital extension
- New Diagnostic and Treatment centre
- Extension and upgrade works at North West Site
- Musgrave Hospital Ringmain Upgrade
- Supply and installation of Bulk Oxygen tank and vaporisers during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Upgrade of Belfast City Hospital during Covid-19 pandemic
- Upgrades to Emergency Department of Craigavon Area Hospital
- Medical Gas and Dental system installations at Lisburn Primary Community Care Centre
- Oxygen and AGSS installation at St Elmo Veterinary Clinic
Current Maintenance Contracts include:
End-to-End Solutions: We offer a complete package that covers every aspect from supply and delivery to installation and ongoing support, Pipeline Solutions and Cryotanks provide end-to-end solutions that ensure a seamless and efficient workflow.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and let us tailor our solutions to meet your unique needs.